1. Organize all American Dart Leagues under one (1) sanctioning body.
2. Obtain sponsors to help promote the game of American Darts.
3. Compile a set of rules that will enable all leagues and tournaments to be consistent in all events and assets of the game.
4. Maintain a web site to post statistics and news from all leagues and league members.
5. Establish standards for A.B.D.A. league qualifier and national championship tournaments.
6. Set dates, formats, and locations for upcoming tournaments.
7. Appoint regional directors, and set up regions for the geographical areas they represent.